1.18.2009

The Writing Schedule

Those of you who know me well, know that I am a constant failure when it comes to balancing energy across a host of tasks or projects.  A new semester has started, which has consumed the majority of my effort up to this point - which accounts for the lack of blog posts in the past weeks.  My apologies.
  
I believe I am now sort of into the swing of things for the semester and can once again share that focused energy with other endeavors that I enjoy - such as writing!  However, I think for this semester I'm going to try "blogging on a schedule."  

I like to be consistent and I can't promise a post everyday, so I will aim for writing every Sunday, with the occasional "special edition" during the week.  For example, there may be something that happens this week that might inspire a post.

Thanks to you, my committed readers, for your generous words of encouragement as well as your healthy debates.  As always - please share the blog with your friends!

No comments: